Specifically designed to be fitted on a wall or on a car lift, the vertical GYSFLASH 103.24 CNT FV is a 100 A highpower charger with inverter technology. It will deliver the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market. Its USB connectivity makes it 100 % customizable.
4 OPERATING MODES
- Charging: For 6, 12 or 24V Lead or Lithium (LFP) batteries from 5 to 1200 Ah.
- Diagnostics: Supports up to 100 A for 12 V batteries in vehicles in the diagnostic
phase, in maintenance workshops.
- Showroom: Provides power compensation when using the electrical accessories of a
demonstration vehicle. It also manages the optimal charging of the battery.
- Tester: Allows you to check the battery voltage, evaluate the starting system (starter +
battery) and the condition of the vehicle’s alternator.
- Add, delete or modify charging modes and profiles via USB.
- Configuration files bespoke to your application.
- Retrieve the charging history and data on a USB stick and use them on a spreadsheet.
- Connect additional modules (printer, barcode reader, etc.) via its dedicated module socket (SMC: Smart Module Connector).
- Extends the life and performance of Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium (Lithium-ion «standard» + Lithium-iron Phosphate) batteries.
- Specific charge curve in 8 steps (Lead) or 9 steps (Lithium) unattended.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries >2 V (automatic SOS Recovery).
TECHNOLOGIES & ADVANCED FUNCTIONS
- Flexible Voltage, the charger operates with a supply voltage between 85 and 265 V.
- «Auto-Detect» function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
- «Auto-Restart» function in the event of a power failure with memory of the settings.
- Control and calibration of cables.
- Locking, avoids the risk of improper handling, ideal for garages and exhibition halls.
- Up to 12 charging profiles available, including the Easy profile for simplified charging suitable for all lead batteries.
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
- Interchangeable fusible which protect against misuse.
- Temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics overheating.
- Compact and robust design with cable reel on the front.
- Pads for shock and vibration absorption.
- Optional wall mount with sliding system or magnetic (MagnetFix 50).
Includes 5m battery cable and power cord.